Michael Ali had a great note that was sent out last week in case anyone missed it:
A major factor in protecting staff on a daily basis is to reduce the amount of unnecessary risk through training and records management.
We recently hosted a webinar with David Lee Salmon II, vice president of OSS Academy, to discuss factors in controlling risk and identify the threats facing organizations across the country.
Here is a link to view this webinar, which discusses:
• Hot topic risks facing law enforcement managers
• The importance of high-quality targeted training
• The need for proper management of training records
• Actual case laws related to failure-to-train
• Best practices related to training records management
This webinar is highly recommended if you have not seen it yet!