When you manually enroll a learner into a curriculum, you set a Reporting Start Date value as part of the enrollment process. If that date is later than the completion date for a course, the system won't accept that as a valid completion for the course and reassigns it. To correct this, you must unenroll and then re-enroll the learner in the curriculum and use a Reporting Start Date that is earlier than the Completion Date you entered.
1. If I enroll a learner into a curriculum that is due next month, I might use a Reporting Start Date as: 0 (meaning the Reporting Start Date would be today) and a Specific date of 30 days from now.
2. I then find out the learner completed the course already and I mark him complete with a date from last week. That date is a week earlier than my Reporting Start Date I used during the curriculum enrollment.
3. Overnight the system sees this and assigns the course again, with the same due date I used originally.
To Correct this:
1. Go to the USERS tab and search for your employee. Click the blue book and note the row that has the course completion. Keep in mind the completion date as you finish this process.
2. Go to the TRAINING & ENROLLMENTS tab and select the Enrollment Icon (in the Enrolled Column) next to the curriculum that contains the course which is being reassigned.
3. Locate the learner in the enrolled list, and note the Reporting Start Date listed. The Reporting Start Date is likely later than the Completion Date you noted in Step 1.
4. Click the check box for this learner and click Unenroll. Confirm you wish to unenroll the learner.
5. Once you have unenrolled the learner click on the Enrollment tab
6. You should first select a due date for this curriculum once enrolled. After this check the box beside the "Reporting Start Date" option.
7. Within this option there will be a box where a number of days can be entered. Enter in a number that will move the Reporting Start Date back to before the completion date.
8. Locate the learner that was unenrolled. Check the box beside their name and click Enroll.