** Please note- this product is no longer available as an add-on to the RLMS **
The Employee Feedback Survey (EFS) tool enables Administrators the opportunity to assign surveys to their staff in order to gather anonymous feedback on their overall job satisfaction, or even to collect feedback on other topics that are unique to their staff.
Some important information to note about EFS:
- Responses are always anonymous.
- Only users with Administrator access can see or manage the Survey feature.
- Surveys cannot be deleted.
- There are three pre-made survey types, as well as the option to create a custom survey.
- Responses cannot be collected if there are fewer than 5 responses from staff.
- This aids in the anonymity factor
- Once a survey has been published, it cannot be edited.
Please view our other articles to learn more about specific functions of our Survey feature:
- Author and Edit Surveys
- Creating a New Survey (EFS)
- Editing a Standard Survey
- Types of Survey Questions
- Survey Reports
Please Note: Google Chrome may not support all functions in EFS.
To get back to the Knowledge Base and the master list of topics, please click here: RLMS Knowledge Base