Articles- News Section
The Relias Platform gives you access to Articles that directly relate to the services you provide, the populations you serve, and other helpful information. This is also called the Newsfeed, or News. The Articles can be found on the Dashboard for all user roles, and is listed as Announcements & Articles on the Learner Dashboard.
To manage the Articles, go to Settings > Articles.
- Clicking the Articles sub-tab will allow you to manage the settings of your Articles.
- A check mark in the Active box makes the Articles visible on your site. If you do not want any of your users to see the Articles, uncheck this box.
- If your Articles are active, you can determine if you want it to be visible to all users, or if you would prefer that only certain users see it.
- If you want ALL users to see the Articles, leave the Attributes boxes empty. By default, all users will be able to view the Articles.
- If you prefer to narrow down the users who can see the Articles, select specific attributes (job titles, departments, custom fields, User Permissions , etc.) from the drop-down boxes. Only people with those attributes will be able to view the Newsfeed. See User Profile Customization for more information on these areas.
- Remember to click save when you are done.
Once you are done editing the Articles' settings, you can view the Articles on your Dashboard , and is listed as Announcements & Articles on the Learner Dashboard.
Please Note: though they may be difficult to see depending on the color settings of your site, there are arrows at the top and bottom of the Articles to help you scroll through the relevant articles. If you would like to change the color settings of your site, please see Customize Site Appearance.
Also, it is not possible to edit the individual Articles that display. This information is an automated process, provided by Relias for all clients, and it cannot be changed at an individual site level.