Washington State DSHS Certificates

File uploaded by 2261986 Support on Jun 5, 2018
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Are you a Washington State Long Term Care Worker?

Continuing education course completion certificates must include WADSHS approval information!

Please see this memo to find out how you can add your state information and print your certificate.