Domain Issues Report
This report provides an analysis of responses to the MDS-RAI exam questions. Like the Course Completion History Report, the Domain Issue report also has graphical functionality built in by default. This report would be used specifically for returning data on learner responses to the MDS-RAI exam questions.
If you have not already reviewed the training materials on Functions Common to Most Reports please do so before continuing with this report.
Access this report under Reports >
Section 1: Filter By Hierarchy allows you to filter your report based on hierarchy levels. If you wish to run the report for all Learners, leave this field blank.
Section 2: Filter by Course allows you to filter by module. To choose a module, click the "+ Add Module" button. In the "Add Module" window, search for the module that you wish to run the report for and click the "Select" button to the left of the module title.
Section 3: Filter by User Attributes allows you to filter which Learners will be included on the report. In this report, there is also a field for "Group/Individual." You can choose:
- Summary - This view shows how many Learners have chosen each answer choice.
- Detailed First Attempt - This view gives you an option to name an individual Learner and display the answers on his/her first attempt
- Detailed Last Attempt - This view gives you an option to name an individual Learner and display the answers on, his/her final passed attempt.
Choosing Detailed First or Last Attempt will bring up another field titled "Learner" where you can specify the individual Learner for whom you wish to run this report.
Section 4: Report Output allows you to choose the time frame for which you wish the report to run. This date will pull all completions within the specified date range. The Domain Issues Report also allows you to specify Minimum Percent Incorrect. In the example below, the report will only yield data showing the responses to questions where 30% or more learners answered incorrectly. You may also elect to have the rationale for each question displayed on your report data by selecting the Show Rationale check box.
Below is an example of a Domain Issues Report run for Summary View which will display:
- Summary Chart - Graphical output showing report results sorted by Competency Issues or Activity
- Module - Module title
- Question Group - This number identifies the question pool of the exam question
- Question - Exam question
- Choices - Exam question choices
- Correct Choice - Correct exam answer
- Times Taken - Displays the number of times the exam question has been taken
- % Correct - Percentage of Learners who answered exam question correctly
- Distribution - Percentage of Learners who answered each exam question choice
- Objective- Code of the targeted objective the exam question is designed to evaluate
- Description- Description of the targeted objective the exam question is designed to evaluate
- Domains- Domains/topics of the targeted objective the exam question is designed to evaluate
- Subdomains- Subdomains/sub-topics of the targeted objective the exam question is designed to evaluate
To get back to the Knowledge Base and the master list of topics, please click here: The Relias Platform (RLMS) How-To-Manual