I am interested in getting at leas some idea of how much we are using technology in our fields. Technology can be a great tool, but implemented too soon it can cause many more problems than it solves.
- Stone slabs and smoke signals.Vote0
- Clay tablets and drums.Vote0
- Paper and pysical hard copy files.Vote0
- A mix of some (maybe outdated) digital systems and paper hard copys.Vote8
- Mostly digital with few paper copys, and paper copies outside of the office.Vote6
- All digital all the time, we have smart phones and tablets and we use them.Vote4
- Neural digital links. (If so I envy you future person)Vote0