Relias Level I Certification is now open for everyone!

Discussion created by 1253521 Support on Jan 7, 2015
Latest reply on Jan 30, 2015 by 710073

Are you looking for a New Year’s resolution?  Relias Learning has you covered; we invite you to earn Relias Level I Certification!  It’s time to train like the pros and put your Relias LMS knowledge to the test. 

Our Relias Support staff have to pass a strenuous assessment before they can operate on their own in a customer facing fashion.  This assessment is confirmation that they have the knowledge to operate and provide solutions for our platform, the RLMS.  Passing this assessment is no easy task and serves as a graduation benchmark for our staff.

Based off this assessment and other criteria we have created a three tiered certification program for all Relias customers!  This certification is completely optional and in no way reflects your standing with our company.  We invite you to affirm your RLMS knowledge and participate in Level I certification by following the instructions in the attachment.

What does Level I Certification mean to you?

• Lifetime Level 1 Certification

• Ability to operate, administer and demonstrate the basic functionality of the Relias LMS

• Elevated understanding of the primary roles and their functions in the Relias LMS

• Qualified to be a primary liaison for Relias Learning support

• Level 1 Certification Badge for email and Relias Connect

You also receive 1,000 points in Connect!

Click this link to learn more: Relias Level I Certification Instructions

Outcomes